To do List#1 This task was fairly easy as I sleep naked 98% of the time
# 2 Ummm so I hate making up my bed. Does this make me lazy? Whatever it feels good to make my bed up. I live in a studio so my tidy bed makes my whole space feel clean.
#3 Much more challenging at my current weight. See recently I lost like 17 lbs (apparently stress has an inverse relationship with my body weight). So PUT ON CLOTHS was quite the challenge. I decided on a few key pieces which always seem to brighten my day. Gold leaf necklace (I love leaves if I could be any other of God’s creations I’d be a tree with beautiful leaves), a dress because they make me feel purdy, denim jacket because I’m a causal girl at heart, and black ridding boots you know too jazz it up a bit. Sunday Funday ensemble! I would be happy to meet my girlfriends, my Blues Brotha* or my kid in this outfit. Either way I’d be ready for fun fun fun
#4 Done!
#5 And Still I Rise: classic and pertinent to the internal turmoil which seems to be rising in my back and forth. See how I did that *smile (I cried when I recited this in the afternoon)
#6 I skipped to the mailbox in my clickity clack boots and felt all of 13 years old again. Nothing was in my mailbox … Cheers! NO BILLS
#7 Release negative energy… seriously, SERIOUSLY. Okay I’m calm now, if only it were this easy but obviously its not. So I wrote down my five burdens then I cried over them for about 20 minutes. I truly cried … I didn’t realize how much I was bothered by burden #1 and #4 until I wrote them down. I tried to rip the pages but my hands were too weak, so I waited for a bit then rip rip rip. I tossed them in the trash and threw the trash and the trash can in the dumpster! Then I skipped back to my mailbox and guess what was in it… NO BILLS
#8 OMGoodness Master Class, I missed this one but it been DVR’d and I will watch the program tomorrow.
So far so good Honey B. I help you, help me, be me. Day 1 done.
*Blues Brotha an important guy I’m doing things with who I’ll likely refer to with certain regularity as we’ve boned!